iOS. Kids apps
Whisper Arts builds mobile apps. This SERVICE is provided by Whisper Arts and is intended for use as is.
This page is used to inform application visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service.
Information CollectionWhen using our Service, we ask certain information from you:
- Personal Information: Users who contact us via email, the email addresses and information you submitted voluntarily will also be collected.
- Non-Personal Information: It includes but is not limited to your device’s configuration, the package ID and version of the application that you use.
- to provide our services or information you request;
- to respond to your emails, submissions, questions, comments, requests, and complaints and provide customer service;
- to analyze usage and trends with anonymous user data, and to improve the quality of our service and user experience;
- to send you confirmations, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages and otherwise facilitate your use of, and our administration and operation of, our Services;
We may also use the information you provided us to contact your from time to time to provide you with important information, required notices and marketing promotions.
You are welcome to ask for our confirmation whenever you feel concerned about how your personal information is being processed, where and for what purpose.
Third party services
We work with third-party service providers to help us operate, provide, improve, understand, customise, support and market our Services. The app does use third party services that may collect information used to identify you.
The app could collect Non-Personal Information from the App by using Apple Services.
The app does NOT use any other third party services that collect Log Data from the application.
Does the Application collect precise real time location information of the device?
This Application does not collect precise information about the location of your mobile device.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
Cookies are files with small amount of data that is commonly used an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your device internal memory.
This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collection information and to improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
We do not use the Application to knowingly solicit data from or market to children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org We will delete such information from our files within a reasonable time.