Whisper Arts builds mobile apps. This SERVICE is provided by Whisper Arts and is intended for use as is.
This page is used to inform application visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service.
Information CollectionWhen using our Service, we ask certain information from you:
- Personal Information: when you register with us and use the Application, you generally provide your name, email address, age, user name, password and other registration information; transaction-related information, such as when you make purchases, respond to any offers, or download or use applications from us; information you provide us when you contact us for help the email addresses and information you submitted voluntarily; information you enter into our system when using the Application, such as contact information and data in the app (information about events recordings, baby information (name, date of birth and events recordings), shared data information (emails)).
- Non-Personal Information: It includes but is not limited to your device’s configuration, the package ID and version of the application that you use.
- to provide our services or information you request;
- to respond to your emails, submissions, questions, comments, requests, and complaints and provide customer service;
- to analyze usage and trends with anonymous user data, and to improve the quality of our service and user experience;
- to send you confirmations, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages and otherwise facilitate your use of, and our administration and operation of, our Services;
We may also use the information you provided us to contact your from time to time to provide you with important information, required notices and marketing promotions.
You are welcome to ask for our confirmation whenever you feel concerned about how your personal information is being processed, where and for what purpose.
Third party services
Our app use and transfer to any other app of information received from Google APIs will adhere to the Google API Services User Data Policy, including the Limited Use requirements.
The app does use third party services that may collect information used to identify you.
We may work with analytics services to help us understand how the Application is being used, such as the frequency and duration of usage. We work with advertisers and third party advertising networks.
If you’d like to opt-out from third party use of this type of information by the Application, you could do that by uninstalling the Application. You may use the standard uninstall processes as may be available as part of your mobile device or via the mobile application marketplace or network.
We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in a case of an error in the app we collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
Does the Application collect precise real time location information of the device?
This Application does not collect precise information about the location of your mobile device.
Cookies are files with small amount of data that is commonly used an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your device internal memory.
This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collection information and to improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
We want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
We do not use the Application to knowingly solicit data from or market to children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org We will delete such information from our files within a reasonable time.